What are you looking for ?
No matter how varied our interventions, all are based on the founding ISS Switzerland principles.
- Our code of ethics is based on impartiality, non-discrimination and solidarity between human beings. We do not discriminate by nationality, residency status or by political, cultural or religious affiliation.
- Our vocation requires that we prioritise the highest interests of the child as defined in the meaning of the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC).
- We always prioritise seeking negotiated amicable solutions rather than resorting to official procedure which is often a long and costly process for those involved.
- Our multidisciplinary, multilingual teams work in a network with local partners to optimise understanding of situations in context.
- We operate on a case by case basis and seek individual solutions, together with those involved, which we monitor over time. Intervision within the team is a key component of our method.